Last updated: August 2019
The Information We Collect
The type of information we may collect includes:
- Your full name
- Your address and postcode
- Your contact information (such as your email address)
- You payment details
- General information about yourself (such as your interests, your experience of our services and products or other services and products and your contact preferences)
- Information relating to your use of our Services
We may also collect certain Information about your mobile device, computer hardware and software, which may include the following:
- IP address of device(s) used
- Browser type
- Operating system and device type
- Approximate location (e.g. London or Tokyo)
- Access times and dates
- Referring website addresses
We collect the information you provide us with when you sign up for the Services, or we may collect your information using the information you voluntarily provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide products and services that you have requested.
- To check that you comply with these Terms of Service.
- To send communications and administrative emails about the Services, our products, and updates to your account.
- To analyse, benchmark and conduct research on user data and user interactions with the Services and our products and services.
- For our internal record keeping.
- To contact you to answer any queries you may have.
Where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, or where the Act entitles us to do so, we may send you marketing materials about other products or services offered by us. If you decide you do not want to receive those marketing communications, you can unsubscribe using the following method: On each marketing communication, there will be an opportunity for you to unsubscribe (usually in the footer of the email)
Security of Your Information
We do not pass your information on to third parties. However, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, we cannot ensure the security of your Information transmitted by you to us via the Internet. Any such transmission is at your own risk and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of your Information, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by the Act. Once we have received your Information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Our Retention of Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable steps to retain your information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it to be removed from our records. Please see below for details of how to request removal.
How To Find Out What Personal Information We Hold on You
How To Correct or Remove Information About You Held By Us
How to Get in Touch
If you have any questions about how we collect, use and share your data, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org